BountySite WHMCS Plugin
Automate BountySite Service Provisioning via WHMCS Module. This module uses BountySite Provisioning API to create, suspend, unsuspend, terminate BountySite Services for sites. Using this module, you can let WHMCS manage billing and let the module take care of provisioning. Each API call needs sitename and email address to map to respective customer. As on 20 Aug 2018, customer has to be created manually before provisioning. The core function of the module:-
Download the WHMCS module for Bountysite which can provision the package that are configured with WHMCS package.
It contains the needed functions for Creating account with BountySite, suspending package, renew package, upgrading package etc.
Optionally download from command line.
$ wget -O whmcs-bountysite-module.tar.gz https://www.bountysite.com/downloads/whmcs-bountysite-module.tar.gz
Once you finish downloading the plugin file, extract in the following path in whmcs installation folder. If your installation folder is /home/whmcs/www/whmcs/ then do the following.
$ cd /home/whmcs/www/whmcs $ ## Now go to modules/servers $ cd modules/servers $ ## create directory bountysite $ mkdir bountysite $ cd bountysite $ tar xvzf ~/whmcs-bountysite-module.tar.gz LICENSE bountysite.php
Create a new group in WHMCS
Login to WHMCS Admin and Go to Settings -> Product/Services -> Product/Services and click on Create a New Group.
Product and Services
Create new Product Group Name as BountySite .Others are optional. Click on Save Changes.
Create a new Product
- From Product/Services create a new product.
- Select Product Group as BountySite and Enter the name of the product in Product Name. Eg: Application Security
Create separate products for each packages you want to serve.
- Click on the edit button to configure the product.
- Select the Module Settings tab and follow the instructions to configure the products according to the packages.
1 - From the drop down, select the module name called BountySite
2 - Get API key and URL from BountySite Control panel.
Login to your BountySite control panel. On top navigation bar, click on second last button, with tooltip "Settings". Then choose, Get API Key
Manage API Key ACL page:-
- a : Click on Copy button to copy API Host/URL to your clipboard, for API URL
- b : Click on Copy button to copy API Key to your clipboard, for API Key
- c : By default API is blocked for public access. To allow your host to make API calls, add your WHMCS server public internet IPaddress in CIDR format(x.x.x.x/32 or range x.x.x.x/28). You can give multiple IPs separated by commas.
3 - Enter API URL as shown in BountySite control panel API Page
4 - Enter the package name which can be obtained from the BountySite Control panel
5 - Enable debug, to enable debugging. This logs response from the api are stored in module log.
You are all set to start selling BountySite services from within your WHMCS billing platform.